Sunday, July 27, 2014

Introduction

Dedicated to all forms of art, I have created this blog to present my essays, poems, paintings, sketches, pastel and ink drawings, and photography. My main interests include: Anarchy, Animals, Atheism, Civil/animal Rights, Environment, Health, LGBT, Life, Nature, Philosophy, Veganism, and other cultural topics in my writings and artwork. 
 I'll be posting many new artworks and writing--and present other works by my favorite artists and authors-- in an effort to increase and diversify my portfolio. 

Some of my favorite genres include: Surrealism, Realism, hyper realism, Impressionism, Modern, DADA, Landscape, Nature photography, found objects/sculptures, Self sustainable Architecture, and many more. Some of my favorite artists are Edward Hopper, Eric Fishl, Frida Kahlo, Da Vinci, Van Gogh, Dali, Piccasso, Alex Grey, Hieronymus Bosch, and more.


Feel free to post your own art in the comments section. I want this blog to enable other artists (as well as myself) to improve upon our skills by giving instruction, recommendations, and assistance.

Although I will be adding some of my finished paintings and sketches to the blog, you can also find them at my Deviant Art Account at: Cassie Kinney's Gallery and Cassie Kinney's Sketches

In future posts, you may notice I take many photographs of my Garden Harvests, if anyone is interested in gardening, self-sustainability, perma-culture, frugal living, and health information, visit  My other blog, Vegans Living Off the Land.

Sincerely,

Cassie K

No comments:

Post a Comment