Thursday, December 22, 2016

Winter (Bob Ross inspired) Painting + other art gifts painted by Cassie Kinney

by Cassie Kinney





 I didn't take a picture of the additional birdhouse I painted but here are pictures of one of the birdhouses I painted. For the holidays, I painted both grandmothers a birdhouse. The cardinal winter painting was painted on a wood pallet. I gave this painting to my father for the holidays. The winter landscape painting was inspired by Bob Ross. I have enjoyed the many Bob Ross episodes I have been watching lately. You can also watch Bob Ross episodes on Youtube and Netflix. I am continually inspired by the artist, and feel that he has improved my paintings skills in just a matter of days! I want to continue to paint his style from now on when I do landscapes. His technique is easy and beautiful. 






No comments:

Post a Comment