Saturday, September 9, 2017

Two Fall Autumn Witchy Garden shed acrylic paintings (FOR SALE)

I started painting again as you may have noticed. The painting I posted on here the other day of the pumpkins was sold on ebay. I'm a little frustrated because I want to be able to sale art, and in doing so you have to cheapen your worth (value). I learned my lesson though selling on ebay because of the cost of shipping with paintings is pricey! I sold that painting with free shipping and it ended up costing the exact amount that I sold for the painting. I actually went in the hole with the painting when factoring in that I had to drive over 15 miles to get to a post office!

So I hope you understand why I am selling the paintings at the price I am on ebay. Two paintings that I am showing you down below are also for sale on ebay. Go to my account and view all the paintings I am selling here: My ebay store.



The sign on the door of the shed says 'welcome'

No comments:

Post a Comment